A generous donor has given the Academy an autographed Green Bay Packer Donald Driver football jersey, and we would like to make it available to Academy friends and families.
We will be holding a 5-day e-mail auction, awarding the jersey to the top bidder this Friday, March 1, at noon. All proceeds will benefit Academy programs and the tutti scholarship fund.
Donald Driver, the Packers all-time leading receiver, and 2012 winner of “Dancing with the Stars,” hand signed this Green Bay Packer jersey in black marker, along with #80 and “Go Pack Go.” The unframed jersey is green, size large.
How to win:
- Minimum opening bid is $150.
- If you are interested in bidding on the jersey, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your opening bid by Wednesday, February 27 at 8 a.m. Include your name, phone number, e-mail address and bid.
- Anyone who places a bid by Wednesday 8 a.m. will be included in any follow-up e-mail bidding notifications. The only information that will be sent to participating bidders is the current top bid amount. Your name and contact information will not be shared.
- We will send notification of the top opening bid to everyone who placed an opening bid.
- After notification of the top opening bid, you may continue to place bids via e-mail through Friday at noon. We will copy anyone who is in the bidding for the jersey when we receive additional bids.
- Bidding will close at noon on Friday, March 1 at noon.
Winning bidder may purchase the jersey with cash, credit card or check payable to Lawrence Academy of Music.