…only to be thwarted by internet-dwelling gremlins?
(We hear that from time to time.)
If you are ready to join the Lawrence community for the coming fall, and wish to pay your $400 tuition deposit online, you might find the following steps helpful.
1. Log onto your admissions status page, and you’ll see a screen like this:
3. Click the “Submit Payment” button, which will bring you to a handy website called CASHNet, where you will be presented with the option of paying deposit by credit card or electronic check.
Credit card instructions.
1. Enter your credit card information and click “Continue Checkout”
2. Confirm your information and click “Submit Payment”
Electronic check instructions
1. If you choose electronic check, you’ll get a screen like this one. Enter the bank and checking account information, and click “Continue Checkout.”
Credit Card and eCheck users.
You’ll get this screen suggesting that you are almost there.
Your confirmation page will acknowledge that a receipt will be sent to the email address you entered on the payment page. Click the happy green “Click to Finish” button to complete.
Celebrate your victory over the internet-dwelling gremlins with a happy dance!
However you confirm your enrollment at Lawrence, please know that we will be delighted, thrilled, overjoyed, jazzed, [insert your own status here], that you have.
Welcome to Lawrence!