Over twenty Lawrence students are putting the finishing touches on their final presentations for In Pursuit of Innovation. You can see what they’ve done this term at InnoFest 2013, which will take place on Monday, November 18th, and Wednesday, November 20th, both days 11:10—12:20, in the Warch Center Cinema.
- Omnia: A cool new way to extend your enjoyment of the silent sports through high quality, customized magazine content.
- Collegeat: Educated nutrition for educated people. Know what you eat, eat what you need.
- Larry Brew: A beer created by a group of Lawrence students for the community in collaboration with Stone Arch Brewing Co. 10% of their revenue will go towards community fundraising.
- Got Buckets: The smarter basketball shooting machine for better training results
- Back-to-Work: Their mission is to provide a revolutionary chair product that marries posture improvement, simplicity and adjustability at a price that won’t break your back.
- Appleton Canvas: Use repurposed space downtown to support art cultivation among students in low income communities.
- Folding hanger: A new product to address the problem of limited closet space in tight urban dwellings.
- AcryliCase: Stylish and effective protection for your Macbook.