This week’s goal: Keep your glucose levels controlled
– Check your glucose levels by participating in the Health Risk Assessment.
The last day to do so is this Thursday, April 19. For details, CLICK HERE
– Eat healthy sized portions of food
– Make your meals balanced with proper carbohydrates
– Eat more fiber foods
– Stay active every day
– Read labels to pick better food products
– Follow your physician’s instructions
DON’T FORGET: After this week, return your completed worksheet to the Wellness Center front desk or send it to Patty Leiker in Human Resources. A drawing for prizes including a massage certificate, Ipod, Fitbit electronic wristband, and more will be held next week Thursday, April 26.