This week’s goal: Keep your glucose levels controlled
- Check your glucose levels by participating in the Health Risk Assessment.
The last day to do so is this Thursday, April 19. For details, CLICK HERE
- Eat healthy sized portions of food
- Make your meals balanced with proper carbohydrates
- Eat more fiber foods
- Stay active every day
- Read labels to pick better food products
- Follow your physician’s instructions
DON’T FORGET: After this week, return your completed worksheet to the Wellness Center front desk or send it to Patty Leiker in Human Resources. A drawing for prizes including a massage certificate, Ipod, Fitbit electronic wristband, and more will be held next week Thursday, April 26.