Makes 4 servings
2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
3 cups fat-free milk
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp raisins
Brown sugar to taste
1. Place oatmeal in a microwave-safe bowl and stir in milk. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
2. Remove bowl from microwave and stir in pumpkin puree, spice and cinnamon.
3. Heat for an additional 40-60 seconds, or until heated through.
4. Stir in raisins. Sweeten with brown sugar if necessary and enjoy.
1. Bring milk to a boil in a medium saucepan.
2. Stir in oats and cook on a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Add pumpkin and spices and stir until heated through.
4. Stir in raisins just before serving.
Nutrition: 242 calories, 2.9 g fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 40.5 g carbohydrates, 13.2 g protein, 5.3 g fiber.