Stay well during winter!
- WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Maintain good sleep habits
- Eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of fluids
- Get an annual flu shot
- Avoid close contact with others who are sick
*If you have flu-like symptoms, stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone without fever-reducing medicine (Ibuprofen, Advil, Tylenol). If you’re interested in getting a flu shot, you can go to Wellness Services Monday-Friday, 9:30-11:30am and 1-4pm, or contact email@example.com. No appointments are necessary.