The Finance Committee is a voting committee of LUCC comprised of up to 8 class representatives, the treasurer, the finance secretary, and the vice president as the chair.
The committee’s essential duties include:
- considering allocation requests from LUCC recognized organizations
- considering budget requests from LUCC recognized organizations
- considering all finance legislation before it’s presented to general council
- Isabel Dorn, chair
- Ayesha Wali Rahimoon, treasurer
- Matthew Dalgleish, secretary
- Angelina Larrea
- Jazz Hernandez
- Gilliana Gaines
- Ella Dorsey
- Nathaniel Laprade
- Giacomo Bocanegra
- Elliot Williams Hutfilz
- Johnny Dahl
- Brittany Bell, advisor
Meeting Schedule & Locations
- The Finance Committee meets weekly on Tuesdays from 8:00-9:30PM CST in the Kraemer Room (Warch 306)
Need money for your organization?
We are here to provide necessary resources for your organization! Click here to learn more about Allocation and Budget Requests.