Boston: 4th Annual KIPP Academy Public Charter School Internships
Two internship opportunities at KIPP Academy in the Boston area. If you are interested in experiencing an innovative system of education in a diverse, inner-city environment, then apply to be a part of this experience today.
- Sunday, Nov. 27 through Friday, Dec. 16
- Housing and meals provided
- See LUworks Job ID: 27284 for more details
Chicago: 2nd Annual Forest Preserve Foundation Internship
Internship opportunity for those interested in protecting and restoring the natural habitats of the Forest Preserves of Cook County. Interns will assist with donor communications-appeals, mailings, social networking and a potential event with their young professionals association. If you are interested in communications in the environmental field, apply today!
- Monday, Nov. 28 through Thursday, Dec. 15; Minimum commitment 2–3 days per week
- See LUworks Job: 27404 for more details
Silicon Valley: 2nd Annual Shadow Silicon Valley (SSV)
Get an insider’s view into Silicon Valley! Visits will include Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and an alumni event with President Burstein, among other networking opportunities. Apply today!
- Monday, Dec. 5 through Friday, Dec. 9; limited space available
- Search LUworks Career Events, 2nd Annual Silicon Valley, for more details
- Your cover letter should include your major and your area(s) of potential professional interest
- Housing provided (two nights in Silicon Valley, two nights in San Francisco)
- Must attend an orientation prior to the trip; dates and location TBD
West Virginia: Harmony House/First Steps Program Shadow Experience—NEW this year!
The First Steps Recovery Program in Huntington, W.Va., has opportunities in addiction rehabilitation and in development for students who want to make a difference in an area that is facing the largest opioid epidemic in the nation. Watch for more information on LUworks, our biweekly newsletter and/or table tents as details are confirmed.
Please send resumes and cover letters for all positions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Oct. 24.