Help us celebrate our 2020 grads by getting your team together on Zoom and recording a short message of congratulations. These clips will be used during the virtual Commencement ceremony and possibly on social media.
Please submit all clips by June 1.
- Get your team, office, department, etc. together on a Zoom meeting using gallery mode so all faces can be seen
- Have the host of the meeting click “record” and wait a few seconds
- Begin your message. Make it creative, personal, authentic, and show our graduates how proud you are of them. Ideal length could be anywhere from 3-15 seconds. (Tip: If you’re using signs in your message, make sure to turn off video mirroring so they can be read.)
- Stop recording
- When the meeting ends, the recorded video clip will be saved on the host’s computer
- Upload that mp4 file to this form
Note: Video clips recorded in ways other than Zoom are also welcome.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for help.
Tip: To sign into the form, use your shortened LU email address (last name + first initial + @lawrence.edu) and your network password.