Please join the Office of Communications and Web Development Team for a preview of and update on the www.lawrence.edu website redesign project. In fall 2019, we began work on a full redesign of the main Lawrence University website, including overall navigation, site organization, and content review and development, to compete digitally with other schools, better represent the on-campus educational experience, and meet the needs of the internal community. The goals of the new website are to:
- Encourage prospective students to apply and enroll.
- Encourage alumni, parents, and friends to support Lawrence.
- Make daily operations for faculty, staff and current students easier.
- Inform community about operations and events.
- Inform and delight prospective employees.
Please join us via Zoom on Tuesday, April 27, at 2:00 p.m. to learn about the project’s progress to date, see a preview of the new design, and learn
about next steps as we prepare for a launch of the new website in January 2022.
Meeting ID: 992 5011 5425
We will share a recording of the presentation in the LU Insider so that those community members who are not able to join us will be able to follow our progress. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.