Did you know our Employee Assistance Program, ERC, provides free webinars and live talks on various topics? Here is what’s coming up this month:
- Resiliency Today: Building Self Confidence – June 3rd from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Self-confidence is one of your greatest personal resources, it allows you to face any situation and ultimately reach your goals. This month’s talk is very motivational. It will offer ideas about how to boost self-confidence and show participants how to believe in themselves and overcome complacency.
- Parenting a Child with Special Needs: Parenting a Child with ADD/ADHD – June 8th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Provides a general overview of ADD/ADHD, including testing and diagnosis. Participants will also learn about treatment options for ADD/ADHD as well as strategies for success.
- Financial Wellness: Retirement & Estate Planning – June 9th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Learn strategies for creating a successful retirement and estate plan. The information will help you to assess your current financial situation, set retirement goals and provide helpful resources for investment.
- Parenting Your Teen: Teen Driving – June 10th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Review statistics on teen driving, learn the major cause of accidents and how to prevent them. We will also help you understand the factors to determine driving readiness, and discuss proven strategies to manage and guide your teen with this new independence.
- Caregivers Network: Alzheimer’s & Brain Health – June 16th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- This month’s talk provides a comprehensive look at dementia and Alzheimer’s, including the latest resources and research. In addition, it takes a look at brain health and ways to possible prevent Alzheimer’s.
- Succeed at Work: Best Practices for Working Remotely – June 17th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Explore how to work around children, how to manage distractions and how to cope with the unique emotional pressures of working away from the office.
- Strong Parents, Strong Families: Help Your Child Get Active – June 23rd from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Explore tips and strategies to help get children on the right track to health. Participants will discuss the implications of an inactive lifestyle, benefits of an active lifestyle, tips on diet, meals, snacks and how to get children moving.
- Your Healthy Lifestyle: Exercise – June 24th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- This month’s talk looks at the benefits of fitness and exercise. Participants will learn strategies to incorporate exercise into a busy lifestyle and how to enjoy exercise at home, at work and when traveling.
Click here to register for any of the upcoming monthly talks. To log in to their website and view more resources, use the following credentials:
- Username: ERC
- Password: ERC