Did you know our Employee Assistance Program, ERC, provides free webinars and live talks on various topics? Here is what’s coming up this month:
- Parenting Your Teen: Effective Homework Skills – September 9th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Provides tips on how to promote effective study and homework habits. Participants will go over the role of parents, helping children with homework, tutoring options, working with teachers and encouraging learning outside of school.
- Parenting a Child with Special Needs/Disabilities: Education – September 14th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- This talk centers on identifying strategies and resources to provide essential support to successfully educate and enrich the lives of children with special needs/disabilities.
- Caregivers Network: Caregiver Shopping Tips & Tricks – September 15th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- What are the essential services, products and devices caregivers may need when caring for an older loved one? This month’s talk will help prepare participants for what to buy, where to buy it and what it will cost.
- Succeed at Work: Increasing Mental Toughness – September 16th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Explores how to use challenging times as an opportunity to increase mental toughness and find a positive way to look at negative events. Participants will discuss what is means to be mentally tough and will also dive into the topic of “Grit.”
- Strong Parents, Strong Families: Encouraging Effective Homework & Study Habits – September 22nd from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- The discussion will include: the role of parents/guardians, helping children with homework, tutoring options, working with teacher(s), and encouraging learning outside of school.
- Your Healthy Lifestyle: Promote Family Health – September 23rd from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- This talk is designed to empower people with knowledge to promote healthy living on the home front. We will discuss the benefits of healthy living, nutrition and exercise, doctor’s involvement, and how to have informed conversations with children.
Click here to register for any of the upcoming monthly talks. To login to their website and view more resources, use the following credentials:
- Username: ERC
- Password: ERC