- Kohler Hall: The Phase I renovation is still underway. On Friday, September 24th, from 9am-11am, there will be a crane lifting a large fan to the roof of Kohler Hall. Everyone will need to be out of Kohler Hall during this time.
- Half of the parking lot will be coned off for the delivery of the crane, which will be arriving around 8:30am and departing by noon. We ask that everyone avoid this area during this crane lift, for safety reasons.
- Phase II will encompass the lower level and remainder of the windows over the summer of 2022.
- Johnson Controls: Campus-wide lighting upgrade and science building fume hood upgrades in progress.
- Briggs Hall Greenhouse: Hot water pipe replacement is in progress.
- Brokaw Hall: New ramp expected to be completed in November.
- Hiett Hall: Repairs to a broken sewer line.
- Hillside Boardwalk between Hiett Hall and Briggs Hall: Removal of the boardwalk has begun and expected to be removed by late October.
*Projects and dates subject to change