What is a PHA?
The Personal Health Assessment is a tool that highlights how our lifestyle choices directly impact overall health. The ‘Know Your Numbers’ score includes:
- Your ‘Know Your Numbers’ score is based on your self-reported daily habits (related to nutrition, physical activity, alcohol consumption, stress / depression and tobacco use) coupled with your onsite biometric results (Body Mass Index (BMI), blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and blood sugar (glucose).
The Personal Health Assessment Report provides personalized feedback, tips to improve your lifestyle habits, and resources for more information.
Who is eligible to participate?
All staff and faculty are welcomed and encouraged to participate in the PHA process. Participation is also encouraged for the following individuals covered under the Lawrence University medical plan: spouses/domestic partners of employees, retirees and spouses/domestic partners of retirees.
Note for Medical Plan Participants
Participation by employees, retirees covered under the medical plan, and spouses/domestic partners covered under the medical plan will provide the discounts to the medical plan premium. All participants must complete both the biometric screening and the lifestyle questionnaire to receive the premium discount. The questionnaire can be completed through Wellworks portal while signing up for your biometric screening appointment. Discounts are provided based upon participation and are not scoring, or results based.
ThedaCare will again utilize a finger stick blood collection as opposed to an arm draw. This process is less invasive and provides instant results.
If you or your spouse/domestic partner is pregnant or within 6 months post-partum during the time of the assessments, participation by the pregnant/post-partum individual will not be required to obtain the discounts on medical plan premiums. Human Resources must be notified if this is applicable to you or spouse/domestic partner by October 14, 2022.
How do I sign up?
Scheduling directions can be found in the attached Annual PHA Program and Logging into the Wellness Portal documents or click here to sign up: www.wellworksforyoulogin.com. The PHA schedule books quickly. To ensure you receive your preferred appointment time, do not delay in scheduling your appointment.
What is the PHA schedule?
All appointments will be held in the Warch Campus Center – Hurvis & Mead Witter rooms. Appointment time and dates are as followed:
- Wednesday, October 5th at 6:00am – 10:00am
- Thursday, October 6th at 6:00am – 10:00am
- Friday, October 7th at 6:00am – 10:00am
- Monday, October 10th at 6:00am – 10:00am
- Tuesday, October 11th at 6:00am – 10:00am
- Wednesday, October 12th at 6:00am – 10:00am
- Thursday, October 13th at 6:00am – 10:00am
- Friday, October 14th at 6:00am – 10:00am
Please contact your HR Representative if you have any questions regarding the PHA process including scheduling your assessment.