LU is coordinating with the Appleton Health Department to get our LU community vaccinated at the Fox Cities COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic. Please complete the web form at https://admissions.lawrence.edu/register/vaccinations if you would like assistance getting an appointment or email email@example.com with questions.
Appointments may also be available elsewhere. Check https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine.htm or call (844) 684-1064 (toll-free) between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. for places giving vaccines.
Please see the COVID-19 Vaccine Policy for guidance regarding vaccinations and Fall Term 2021.
Vaccination sites located within walking distance from Lawrence University
You do not need an ID, proof of residency, or health insurance to receive a vaccine
Fox Cities COVID-19 Clinic
St. Elizabeth Hospital–Ascension
· Create a Walgreens account or sign in to your current account.
· Click “MyThedaCare” at the top of the page
· Click “Sign up now”
· Follow the prompts
· After you sign up, details on how and when to schedule vaccine appointments will follow in a communication to the MyThedaCare-specified email address.
· Provides locations around zip code that are vaccinating.
· Please note, if it states in stock, it does not guarantee you will get an appointment.
Additional Vaccination Sites
UW Oshkosh COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
· Do need to create an account
Winnebago County COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
If you have received your COVID-19 vaccine, please share your vaccination information, including dates of the injection or injections, with the university. Employees should send the information to Human Resources, and students should send it to Wellness Services.