Four forms for financial aid

No long windups in this post. We’ll get right to the point.

To file for financial aid at Lawrence you’ll need to submit:

  1. Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
  2. Supplemental Financial Aid Application
    (Lawrence Application for Financial Aid or CSS Profile)
  3. Copy of 2011 Federal Tax Return (parent & student, if applicable)
  4. Copy of 2011 W-2 Forms (parent & student, if applicable)
All are available at our Financial Aid office’s nifty forms page.