2010 Summer Internship Opportunity
Are you interested in a paid internship that will give you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in Washington, D.C.? Applications are now being accepted for the Koch Internship Program.
The Koch Internship Program is a paid opportunity for young professionals with an interest in free-market ideas to gain the tools to be more effective advocates for liberty. The program seeks to engage interns through substantive roles within think tanks, policy institutes, and grassroots organizations. In addition to the professional experience, interns also are challenged through weekly seminar-style management training. Internship roles include: policy research & analysis, marketing & communications, grassroots education, and donor relations. Summer interns earn $13.00 an hour.
Interns who participate in KIP should expect to:
* Deepen their understanding of free-market ideas;
* Develop professional skills;
* Explore opportunities to advance liberty throughout their careers;
* Build a network of like-minded colleagues, through interactions with speakers, staff, and other interns;
* Be challenged through the semester!
The application deadline for the Koch Internship Program is March 1, 2010. For complete program information please visit our website www.cgkfoundation.com.