As the plants outside the Mudd are slowly opening up, so is the library!
- The first floor has now been reopened for browsing! This means you can select musical scores, DVDs, CDs, and more from first floor collections and bring them right up to the circulation desk to check out! No holds required for first floor collections!
- Stay tuned to our social media for news on the 3rd and 4th floor collections. These spaces are still closed for safety.
- We’ve added more chairs to first floor tables, expanding seating to two individuals per table.
- The building still requires LU ID card access and is limited to current students, faculty, and staff
- The newly-renovated second floor, home to the Center for Academic Success and Information Technology Services, is open for access to those departments as well as socially-distanced quiet study!
We’ll be continuing two of our favorite weekly events through Spring term!
Fiber Arts & Chat: Each Thursday, starting at 4:30 PM Central, join your friends from the Mudd and fiber arts enthusiasts from all around campus, for some knitting/crocheting/etc. and fun conversation! This event also takes place over Zoom.