While the Mudd Library building will remain closed for the summer, your friends from the Mudd are still here to help and bring you the resources you need!
- Interlibrary loan of electronic articles and chapter scans are still available to all current students, faculty, and staff.
- Reference services are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Central Daylight Time). Reach us through chat, email, and more. We’re also available for Zoom research appointments!
- Are you a student who is on campus for the summer, or faculty and staff? We’ll be continuing to send you books through campus mail. Just find the item you want in OneSearch and submit a request!
- Off campus and need a scan of a chapter from one of our books? We can help you with that through OneSearch as a document delivery request!
- Looking forward to our summer coffeehouses? Don’t worry- they’re still happening remotely! We’re planning some excellent coffeehouses throughout the summer! More details to come.
We hope everyone is able to relax and rejuvenate as well as educate and enrich yourselves this summer. Be sure to let us know how we can help you!