We made it through the 2021-2022 school year! It’s been a challenging year for many of us, but here we are on the cusp of summer. As usual, the library’s hours will be a little difference as final exams finish up and summer begins.
- Monday-Tuesday, June 6-7: 8 am to 12 am
- Wednesday, June 8: 8 am to 8 pm
- Thursday-Friday, June 9-10: 8 am to 4 pm
- Beginning June 11th, we’ll be closed on weekends through the summer
- With the exception of June 18th, when we’ll be open 10 am to 5 pm for reunion.
- Beginning June 13th, Monday-Friday summer hours will be, 8 am to 4 pm
- With the exception of the month of July, when we, along with other campus offices, will be closed on Fridays
As usual, we’ll be planning some fun coffeehouse sessions throughout the summer. Check the Summer Coffeehouse Series guide to see previous session topics and book recommendations. Be sure to check the guide later for this year’s dates and topics.
Your friends in the Mudd Library will also be here to help all summer.
- Even if you’re off campus, current students, faculty, and staff can request interlibrary loan articles. Books and scores can be requested if you’re on campus or in the Appleton area. Learn more on the interlibrary loan page.
- Reference librarians are here! Have a question, ask us!
- The makerspace is open! Reach out to email@example.com if you’d like to be trained, or if you’d like to have your access extended through the summer. (For current students, faculty, and staff).