Did you know our Employee Assistance Program, ERC, provides free webinars and live talks on various topics? Here is what’s coming up this month:
- Resiliency Today: Managing Strong Emotions – May 6th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Participants go beyond identifying emotions and learn state-of-the art techniques and real strategies to help stay cool when in the grip of strong emotions.
- Parenting a Child with Special Needs: Balancing Full Family Needs – May 11th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Focuses on Work-Life satisfaction and how to make this happen in your life.
- Financial Wellness: All Things Insurance – May 12th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- It’s crucial to protect what you have. Will you be able to pay your bills if you’re temporarily (or permanently) disabled? How can you save on home and auto insurance and still be adequately protected? Learn about these issues and more in this enlightening talk.
- Parenting Your Teen: At-Risk Behaviors – May 13th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Explore the essential facts of at-risk behaviors and parents will have an opportunity to frankly discuss their fears. Learn what you really need to know, what to do and what NOT to do.
- Caregivers Network: Give and Get Gratitude – May 19th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Participants will learn how to find the silver linings in caregiving, how to practice gratitude and how to use the Gratitude Assessment Tool to see how they score on the gratitude scale.
- Succeed at Work: The Positive Effects of Self Esteem on Performance – May 20th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Outline a way to rewire your brain to be more optimistic and increase self-confidence. Participants will also discuss ways to build self-esteem and how to control negative thoughts.
- Strong Parents, Strong Families: Resiliency for Working Parents – May 26th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- This will give you the tools to manage stress while maintaining a sense of work and family life balance.
- Your Healthy Lifestyle: Relaxation Techniques – May 27th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Meditation workshop that will teach relaxation exercises that reduce tension and stress. Participants will better understand stress and how it affects the body, learn the benefits of relaxation practices, and introduce stress management techniques.
Click here to register for any of the upcoming monthly talks. To log in to their website and view more resources, use the following credentials:
- Username: ERC
- Password: ERC