We are happy to report that a variety of finals stress relief options will be available for Lawrence students in the library this weekend.
Our friends from around campus will be hosting the following stress relief events on the first floor of the library:
- Kappa Alpha Theta will be selling cupcakes to raise money for CASA of the Fox Cities:
- Asia-A will be encouraging origami as a study break:
- The Wellness Committee will be bringing in chair massage and will have healthy snacks:
We’ve set up a couple of stress relief options ourselves, available during all open library hours over reading period and finals:
- Cut out a paper snowflake to decorate our tree. We have templates of Anthony Herrera’s awesome Star Wars snowflakes, Doctor Who TARDIS and Cybermen, as well as some more traditional designs. We also have plain paper available for those who’d like to exhibit their own creativity. The paper and tree are located to the right of the circulation desk.
- Create with LEGO bricks! We’ve set out a collection of LEGO bricks on a table in front of the reference desk for some fun creativity time.
OF course, from group study rooms to individual carrels, the library has whatever type of study space you need.