Get a sneak-peek into Gary Vaughn’s Inaugural Topics in Consulting Course (IE-295), and a broad look into the world of consulting by joining our Wednesday presentation series focused solely on consulting.
All presentations will take place on Wednesday mornings from 8:30 – 9:40 a.m. in Briggs 223 or join via zoom. These sessions are open to all class years and majors.
- September 15: McKinsey & Company
- September 22: Boston Consulting Group
- September 29: Deloitte
- October 6: PwC (Price, Waterhouse, Coopers)
- October 13: Deloitte (different alum!)
- October 20: Optum
- October 27: KPMG
- November 3: EY Parthenon
- November 10: McKinsey & Company, Wrap-Up
- November 17: Lawrence University Career Center, Mapping Your Path to Consulting
You can find each week’s zoom link on Handshake under events (search Consulting Wednesdays – Date/Speaker Name).