Did you know our Employee Assistance Program, ERC, provides free webinars and live talks on various topics? Here is what’s coming up this month:
- Resiliency Today: Overcoming Burnout – October 7th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the pressures of everyday life, this month’s talk will help bring your life back into balance. Learn to identify the symptoms of burnout and strategies for coping with and avoiding it
- Parenting a Child with Special Needs/Disabilities: The importance of Self Care – October 12th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- This self-care refresher is designed to help parents of a child with special needs/disabilities so they can be a positive support to everyone in their family. Participants will explore basic wellness, time management and getting support from professionals, as well as finding childcare resources to give needed time for rejuvenation.
- Financial Wellness: Holiday Budgeting – October 13th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Even people who have their budgets under control during the rest of the year may find them blowing up during the holidays. This month’s talk teaches participants how to rein in spending at the holidays and strategies to re-examine expectations of the holidays to stay out of deb
- Parenting Your Teen: Resiliency for Working Parents– October 14th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Today’s working parent needs to build resiliency in order to prevent burnout. This month’s talk will give participants the tools to manage stress while maintaining a sense of work and family life balance
- Caregivers Network: Sandwich Generation Juggling Act –October 20th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Work-life balance is never easy. Caregiving often presents even more challenges for the Sandwich Generation, those who are caring for both children and older loved ones. This month’s talk offers resources and tips on how to survive and thrive at work and at home while caregiving for two generations.
- Succeed at Work: Strategies for Working Couples – October 21st from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- This month’s talk discusses how to successfully manage family and work responsibilities. Participants will explore the advantages/challenges of dual-earner relationships, how to develop a work/life plan and strategies for combining career and work.
- Strong Parents, Strong Families: Working Parents, How to Achieve Balance – October 27th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- This month’s talk offers strategies to help parents and guardians triumph in managing family and work responsibilities. The discussion will include: developing a work/life plan, improving organizational skills, finding quality time for loved ones, tips for on the job, commuting and transitioning from work to home, travel and overtime, self-care, and stress management.
- Your Healthy Lifestyle: Living a Healthy Life – October 28th from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- This month’s talk provides tips on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle by reducing stress, better managing responsibilities and getting proper nutrition and exercise. Participants will explore the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, the importance of a good night’s sleep, the power of positive thinking and more.
Click here to register for any of the upcoming monthly talks. To login to their website and view more resources, use the following credentials:
- Username: ERC
- Password: ERC