We’ve made it through fall term, and now it’s time for winter break! Your friends in the Mudd will be here to help out over the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, November 24, 8 am to 5 pm
- Closed November 25 through November 28
- Monday November 29, winter break hours begin: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm, closed Saturday and Sunday.
- We’ll be closed from December 18 through January 2
- The building will remain closed from January 3-9, but we’ll be available through email and chat.
- For more details, see the library calendar.
To have course reserves ready in time for winter term, please bring them to the library before December 14.
You may have noticed that the winter break campus closure leaves only a few weeks to prepare for winter term. Be sure to stop in an drop off your course reserves, or work on whatever you might need in the Mudd between November 29 and December 17.
Keep in mind that for the first week of winter term, beginning January 3, the library building will be closed (due to campus-wide week 1 COVID precautions)., Your friends in the Mudd will be available to help virtually.
We hope everyone has a joyful, restful, and rejuvenating winter break!